Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FALL PORCH DECOR


 I decorated our porch back in September when I did the Fall decor inside the house, but for some reason, I have had a hard time getting some good pictures.
As you can see, I tried taking them at different times of the day and this is the best I got.
I have a lot of fun decorating our back porch. It gets a "facelift" with every different season and also for Christmas. I can't wait to put that together!

For now, and until the end of November, this is what it looks like.
We sure do enjoy our outdoor space!








Our dinning area.
I made all the pillows for the chairs and added some flowers and candles to the table.









Also added Fall picks to the outdoor curtains for a little more color.





Our sitting area.
I painted  the bird houses in Fall colors and stenciled some Fall designs on their little roofs and put some red and yellow flowers on my old pots.






 








Well, it is not much, but it sure added a warm feeling to our outdoor space.
Sorry for the quality of the pictures.
I hope you enjoyed this little tour.
Come back and visit!

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty and inviting. I love all of the warm autumn colors. We're done with warm weather out here in NJ...winter is upon us!
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, you already know that I love your porches. I heart porches for real! Please come visit me tonight at http://www.helensdecor.com/blog-bulletin/

    Thanks again for my Liebster Blog award.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, found it from Lovely Melissa, I don't blog but love all home and family and decor blogs. I love your name....our daughter is Eleni(Helen in Greek).Enjoying your past posts. Your kitchen is amazing.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria this is simply gorgeous! You always amaze me with each room that you decorate including the outdoors. I could move right in and not change a thing. Beautiful fall pillows and colors.

    Your new blog design is truly lovely! Thank you for adding me to your blog roll and including my button on your sidebar. You are a sweet friend and I appreciate you.

    Have a blessed weekend.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, this is so pretty! Your whole blog is so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...