Thursday, May 31, 2012

Introducing a new blog


Hi, everyone!
Hope you all are having a great week.
Mine, so far, has been insane! LOL

I haven't had much time in the last couple of weeks to really blog about anything or
to even visit all the blogs I love so much, but today, I wanted to take the time 
to introduce you guys to a new friend and her beautiful new blog in wonderful "blogland".

Please, meet Wanda!
You can find her new blog right here at



 
Wanda is a very sweet and caring girl and also an Army wife.
She has been one of my friends/follower for a while now. 

We have a saying in the Army " Home is where the Army sends you", so,
with that in mind, she and her husband have called Florida their home 
for the last eight months, since that is where her husband 
is proudly serving at the moment.

Wanda is not only an Army wife, but also a mom to two girls.
She and her husband also love to work together on DIY projects and 
they take a lot of pride on everything they do to improve their new home.




She is very talented and has great style.
I love the way she has decorated her new home!







And she and her husband are sure not afraid to tackle big projects.
My kind of people! :)
They just recently painted the kitchen cabinets in their new home.
Don't they look gorgeous?


As military life goes, her husband is getting ready to deploy for a tour overseas.
This is not a fun time for a military family, believe me, I have been there many times.
The worries, anxiety and that feeling in the pit of your stomach
 that just refuses to go away.

I am glad Wanda decided to start a blog. I think this is going to be a great outlet for her while her husband is away and she will enjoy very much making new friends and I hope you all pay her a visit and say hello!

 She has been working very hard to get her blog finished and she will be posting some beautiful pictures of her home soon.

Wanda, I can't wait to see all the new pictures of your 
gorgeous home and all your new projects!
Welcome to "blogland"!!!




  
 

19 comments:

  1. Maria, what a wonderful post! That was very thoughtful of you!! Hope your trip is amazing!
    Wanda
    www.recreateanddecorate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda's home is beautiful. I am for sure going over to introduce myself. After all, she couldn't have gotten a better recommendation than one from you.

    Also, thank you for your sweet comments about my ruffled table cover. I love how it turned out, but it's so nice to hear that from others, too!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is definitely very talented. hopping on over to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headed over to visit your sweet friend. Love her style and she is just adorable. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ME!!! Okay- I popped over there- I can't figure out how to leave a comment or how to follow. I'll check back later though- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am sorry to hear that you can't figure out how to leave a comment. I have to look into that!! I just want to say thank you for taking the time for look at my blog! I have an RSS feed and I have a linky link, you have to click on it to see the followers. Also comments should show up at the bottom of each post. I am terribly sorry and I hope to have this fixed soon, but my tech guy (aka hubby) is extremely busy today getting last minute details for his deployment taken care of, and I am NOT computer savvy at all! It should be a lot of fun doing this blog while he is away! I am sure I will learn a lot! Please let me know if it works or not. Thanks! Wanda

      Delete
  6. I will head on over to Wanda's blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok to apparently "comment" is not on the blog, but at the top right of each post is a "speech bubble" or comment icon that you can click and it will take you to replies! I will get this taken care of today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria,
    I have a comment icon at the top right of each post that you can click on to leave a comment. Not sure why it was changed! Also I have an RSS feed and linky link on the right side. I will have this fixed today! Thanks for letting me know!
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, beautiful introduction to Wanda and her gorgeous home. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria, thank you for telling us about your friend. I will go over to welcome her to blogland and to thank her for her family's devotion to our country. I also wanted to tell you about a new party called Grill, BBQ and Picnic Party June 17-23. Would love to have you join us if possible. Have a great weekend!!--------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful home she has!! Thanks for introducing her, Maria Elena! I'm heading over there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice introduction! I'm heading over there now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful introduction for your friend's new blog. She has excellent taste. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very beautiful Florida home! What a nice introduction! I will be visiting her blog for sure. I have also recently moved (actually retired) to Florida just 10 months ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...