Monday, December 29, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #93



Welcome, everyone!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Our was beautiful and full of fun, happiness and family time.

Today I will be hosting the last party for 2014.
It is so hard to believe this year is almost gone.
Before we start the party, lets visit some of last week entries.

Kim at Exquisitely Unremarkable  shared her gorgeous 
rustic Christmas decor.  What a beautiful room!


Another gorgeous home was shared by Poppy at Poppy View.
Her home looks amazing!


Judith at Botanic Bleu shared her beautiful front porch.
I have always loved her blue front door. So pretty!


 Lori at Dining Delight created a gorgeous home for the Holidays. 
Her vignettes are beautiful!


 Patti at Old Things New shared the Christmas home tour of her new home. 
Every detail is perfect!


Ramon at RowHouse Events decorated his home beautifully for Christmas. 
So much inspiration! 



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar. 

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week!

You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please.
 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



 Have fun!





14 comments:

  1. Maria Elena,
    Thanks so much for the party!!

    Happy New Year!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Christmas Home Tour post! There is so much Christmas décor inspiration out there, I'm honoured to have been chosen. Thank you for hosting this terrific party throughout the year. I'm off to check out some of the other features I didn't get time to visit during the rush of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful features Maria Elena! Thank you for hosting!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous features! I'm going to miss C'mas this year, everything looks beautiful! Thank you for hosting lovely lady. I'm very grateful for all your hosting this great party all of 2014 and looking forward to joining the fun again at 2015.
    Happy new year to all of you and much blessings.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena,
    Thank you for featuring Christmas Front Porch. I, too, am honored to be included with the other features this week. It is so amazing all the incredible articles bloggers write every week. There are always many new ideas, beautiful variations of existing ideas, and delightful commentaries. Thank you for gathering these together every week for us to enjoy. I'm looking forward to partying with you in 2015.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting, Maria Elena, and here's wishing you another year of blog parties and blessings to you and your family. ~Zuni

    PS - The featured post look amazing...I will be visiting them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please come and join us at our party. It starts tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you!
    Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely features, Maria Elena! Thanks for hosting. Happy New Year!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you again sweet lady for hosting, as I ame back to join with what is my last post of 2014...my New Year's Eve setting.
    If you have time I specially thank you for hosting.

    FELIZ AÑO NUEVO PRECIOSA!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Maria Elena,
    Such beautiful features, thanks so much for hosting each week!
    I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely features! Thanks for hosting another fun party. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Maria for hosting and I hope you have a Happy New Years. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria Elena, thank you so much for featuring Christmas in My Heart and in My Home! I've been extra busy, with my daughter visiting from Canada, but look forward to visiting some of the lovely links and features. Thanks for hosting throughout the year, and hope 2015 will be filled with good health and happiness for you and yours!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maria Elena, thank you so much for featuring my rustic Christmas!! I was taking a bit of linky break over the holidays and am just catching up now! You are always so kind to me and always host a wonderfully inspiring party. I wish you all the best in 2015! Thanks again :) Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...