Sunday, October 23, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #185 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME LINK PARTY!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying beautiful Fall weather.
Thank you so much for taking the time today to stop by my blog and join the party.
Last week we had amazing links.
Let me show you a few of the most viewed.

Amy at AttaGirl Says shared with us her amazing Halloween decorated front porch.


 Jenny at Refresh Living made a beautiful Fall sign.


 Brandie at Home Cooking Memories shared a great recipe for Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Donuts.


 Lisa at 2Perfection Decor revealed her newly decorated breakfast room.


 Jessica at Lou Lou Girls made delicious Cinnamon Swirl Banana Cake.


Tracey at Mia Bella Passions shared a great recipe for  Almond Apricot Dessert Tarts.


 Jenna at Wife In Progress revealed her newly remodeled powder room.


Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.


 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


Have fun!




10 comments:

  1. Wonderful features...thanks for hosting such a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting, Maria Elena!

    Warm hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria! Oh, what great features and fun party! Thank you so much for hosting and for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena,
    Gorgeous home decor make~overs among your featured guests, dear friend!
    Thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Our Home! each week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. I am a new blogger and have enjoyed seeing what so many people can do. It puts me to shame :-). I popped over to your craft room post and it is the greatest room ever! I am saving it so when I finally can let go of the children's rooms (they have been out of the house for over ten years now lol) I can get some great ideas. Thanks again!

    Warm Regards
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkins and apple sign this week!! Have a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Much love! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, thank you for the party. Hope the week is great for you!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...