Friday, January 27, 2017

FROM CHRISTMAS WREATH TO WINTER WREATH


Happy Friday!
This week just went by so fast for me. I have been trying to catch up all week long, but I am finally there and today 
will be my "play day" :) Maybe a little shopping, or getting a haircut, hmmm... I will see where the day takes me. :)

But before all that happens, I wanted to share with you a short post on how I was able to use the same wreath on our front door that I used during the holiday season just by making a couple of changes.




If you all remember, this was the Christmas wreath I made in December.


And this is the same wreath now.


 All I did was change the bow and remove the sign and the little glittery pieces.



 I kept the same greenery and pine cones and also made a new bow using the same neutral checks ribbon 
that I used on our mantle.




 Very simple, but I think it will work just find until it is time to make a new wreath for Spring time.



Thank you all so much for stopping by.
 I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Take care.




5 comments:

  1. That looks great, Maria Elena. Mine has silver balls glued on to boxwood so I took it down and haven't replaced it yet. I think I need to get something up there for the winter months here. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simple but big change! Great idea!
    Nancy
    wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the transformation...simple, elegant and perfect for the transition. I still have my Christmas wreath on the door...shhh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maria the new bow is gorgeous what a great transition. Beautiful.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the change! The new ribbon is perfect and will definitely work through Spring and beyond. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...