Monday, November 13, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #232


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


Can you all believe is almost Thanksgiving?
I am sure you all are getting ready for the holiday.

This week I am writing this post from Spain.
My Sprint service is kind of slow here, so I won't be able to load any pictures for the features, I hope you understand.
Things will get back to normal next week.


Lets see what you have been up to this week! 
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



Have fun!




4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time in Spain with family and friends, Maria Elena! Have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, Maria Elena! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the party. I hope you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...