Friday, December 15, 2017

CHRISTMAS ON THE HALL TABLE & STAIRWELL BENCH


Happy Friday Everyone!
This week has gone by so fast!
I have been trying to catch up on my daily routines and, at the same time, make our home more festive for my family
during this holiday season.

After my trip, there has been little time left to really decorate the house for the holidays, but I have had the chance to add a few Christmas decor items here and there.

Today I am sharing with you our small hall table and stairwell area.


As you walk into our home and right before entering the kitchen and family room, we have this small table I always like to decorate for the different seasons and since my husband built the stairwell bench, 
I now have a bit more extra space to decorate.




Like the rest of the house, the table is very simple.
A pretty frame I bought at Kirklands last year, the old candle holders and Christmas candles and one of the metal reindeer I also bought at Kikrlands the first Christmas we spent in this house.




I also added the red berry wreath that I have used in that space in the past and I was done.



Right across from the table you will find the built in bench we added to the stairwell last year.


All I did was add to the bench the pillow I bought at Ross last year and placed on the floor my favorite wooden church.It was a find at Hobby Lobby several years ago and I am always happy to see it every Christmas.





And that is it for today!
I wish you all have a wonderful weekend! 
It is suppose to rain buckets in Texas this weekend, so we will have to plan on some "indoor activities". :)

And I will see you all next week for another great link party at Tuesdays at Our Home.

Until then!




4 comments:

  1. That nook is just perfect. Love the pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours! I have enjoyed your blog for awhile and appreciate the work you do to publish every photo and story. May you have a great Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty, Maria. That is one great table and I love the pillow. I have not been to Kirkland's in a while. I need to go have a peek after the holidays!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that little bench nook, and you have it dressed so sweetly for Christmas!

    Warm hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...