Tuesday, December 26, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #237 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas Day and that you enjoyed the celebration with 
your loved ones.  We had an amazing time spending the day with our children and our precious grandbabies.

And now it is back to reality! :)
Thank you for being here today. I know it is hard to get back into the swing of things after all the Christmas preparations. I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by!

Before we start the party, I want to highlight some of the posts that linked last week.

Judith at Botanic Bleu showed us how to hand a boxwood wreath horizontally. So pretty and original!


Linda at Life and Linda shared with us the beautiful cloggers Christmas luncheon she hosted. 


Brandy at Gluesticks made a beautiful holiday hostess gift basket.


Diane at An Extraordinary Day showed us how to decorate a gorgeous blue and silver Christmas tree.


Joy at Artful Homemaking shared a great recipe for Christmas Pretzel Hugs M&M Treats.


Lori at Dining Delight created a gorgeous red truck Christmas tablescape.



 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest page.

 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.





7 comments:

  1. Your Christmas sounds like it was very special, surrounded by your beautiful family, Maria Elena.

    Thanks for hosting and wishing all the best for 2018!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you enjoyed Christmas Day and I hope the rest of the holidays are fun-filled as well. Thank you so very much for hosting and for featuring my Red Truck Tablescape - always a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it was a fun, baby filled day!! Have a restful and festive week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awhile since I've link up but always enjoy seeing what everyone is doing. Thanks for hosting! Merry Christmas! Zenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, thank you for what you do, you and your family are never far from my thoughts. You give me strength and and courage in raising my children, expecting my 10th this spring. You are a true inspiration in my life, I refer to you as my friend in Texas when I mention you to my husband. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindas imagens. Feliz Ano Novo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...